1. The law is mandatory for the pilgrims to keep practicing this worship regardless of your condition. Aside from that, you can visit www.hajjandumrah.com/hajj-packages when you need a good package for your hajj.
2. If you are sick or unable to walk, use a wheelchair or stretcher to the place of the pamphlet,
3. Follow the scheduled jumrah schedule that has been determined by the board maktab;
4. Generally, a lot of pilgrims throw in jumrah during the afternoon or dawn;
5. Avoid afdal time (main), because the time is very risky. Try throwing jumrah according to the time that has been scheduled and done with the entourage;
6. Take time for endeavors (when not too crowded). Do it in the afternoon until the evening;
7. Choose the time of dawn. In addition to the time of ifdal and endeavors, jumrah throwing can be done at dawn, on the day in question. After throwing the jumrah, usually, we still have time to pray dawn prayer in the tent. For the pilgrims who started the nafar early, throwing the jumrah done on the 11th and 12th Dhul-Hijjah, while the pilgrims who nafar tsani throwing jumrah on the 11th, 12th, and 13th of Dhu-hijjah;